If you have booked an accessible seat or easy access seat to World Tour Melbourne, or are unable to use pedestrian overpasses, please take note of the information below:
Accessible access gates
- All accessible access to Lakeside Stadium is strongly recommended via Gate 10 of the Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix Circuit.
- Accessible parking is available at Gate 10 in the Village Green Car Park. A permit must be obtained through AGPC in advance on (03) 9258 7100. Alternatively, Tram 16 can be caught from outside Flinders Street Station opposite Federation Square and there is a stop close to Grand Prix Gate 10.
- A FREE accessible shuttle service will operate from Gate 10 (see Accessible Shuttle Service information below).
- Please be aware that general access to Lakeside Stadium through Gate 2, Gate 4 and Gate 8 is via pedestrian overpass stairs only. There will be no accessible access to Lakeside Stadium through these gates alone.
Accessible Shuttle Service
- A FREE accessible shuttle service, for patrons with limited mobility, will run from Gate 10 and will operate within the circuit dropping patrons at designated stops (including Lakeside Stadium).
- This service can accommodate one companion carer per patron. Priority will be given to patrons who pre-book the service from Tuesday 10 March 2020 by calling Wheelaway on 1800 133 320 or 0438 683 598.
- It is highly recommended that you book in advance so that capacity can be managed during peak arrival and departure periods.
- At the conclusion of the concert the accessible shuttle will collect patrons from Lakeside Stadium and return to Gate 10.